Thursday, June 16, 2011

SABRINA: Nautica

Nautica

We got to go swimming at Nautica. Hendrik and Bo took us. It was so much fun! It was really cool because there weren't a lot of people in the pools like it is back home. So you could actually swim and have fun. The hot tub was pretty cool. Had a real good view of the sauna and all the naked people going in it and leaving haha.  The first naked person I saw was an old man and he bent over...it was awkward. Hendrik in a speedo wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be, he let us try a mini scuba diving lesson. I was excited to try but it was a complete fail. There is just something so wrong about breathing under water...I couldn't handle it and freaked out. Hendrik kept telling me to try again, but I wouldn't. I just don't think scuba diving is for me. Then there were these awesome water slides. I have never been on one in my life!! but I got on it and enjoyed it. Then I tried the faster one. Didn't care so much for that one. not only did it try to drown you, it pulled your bottoms so far up your rear you could taste them! We stayed at Nautica for 3 hours and the only reason we left was because they were closing

No comments:

Post a Comment