Thursday, June 9, 2011

BRITTANY: Exclamation Points!

We just arrived in Magdeburg yesterday. The last couple days in Berlin were awesome. I was disappointed to leave! The stay there went by so fast I have a hard time remembering and processing everything that we saw. We saw the Brandenburg Gate, the Victory Tower, The Berlin Cathedral, Checkpoint Charlie, and a remainder of the Berlin Wall.

britt wall

We did so much walking. I thought my feet were going to fall off! There was so much beautiful architecture in the city. Nothing like we have in America! Old buildings and statues everywhere! I also did a lot of shopping while I was there! Probably too much! The last night in Berlin was spent on the river watching people dance.

dancing

It was so funny. There was a man there who we called “tourist man” who was jumping and slapping his knees. There was another lady with a fan who was dancing by herself and just spinning around in circles. I wish every night could have been like that night. It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment