Friday, June 24, 2011

BRITTANY: Final Thoughts

Looking back on this trip, it was everything I had hoped for and nothing I had expected. I did not know what to expect of Germany. Coming into this trip I was very nervous. I was afraid of what the other people on the trip would be like, and I was afraid of going to a country where I could not understand much. All I knew was I wanted an amazing adventure, and that is exactly what I got. I have seen so much and met so many interesting people along the way. We live in such a beautiful world, with such amazing people. I have enjoyed the company of everyone I have come across in Germany, and I can honestly say I am going to miss these people greatly. I have made friends with the group of people from South Carolina, those from Minnesota, and those from Jordan. The thought that I may never get to see these people again saddens me. I hope to keep in touch with everyone, and one day be a big group again. I could not ask for better company.

clip_image002

Coming to Germany has really opened my eyes to the world around me. It is crazy how different one’s culture can be from another’s. There are multiple similarities and differences between Germany and America and it is fascinating to observe these. This trip has really sparked an interest in me. I want to do and see so much more than I have been able to. Traveling to Germany has made me want to get out and observe other parts of the world. I want to see and experience it all! There is so much to do out there, and so many great experiences waiting to be had! I am already planning my next trip abroad!

clip_image004

Overall this trip has been amazing. I am in love with Germany, and I am greatly going to miss this country when I leave. This may have been my first trip to the country, but I am sure it will not be my last. If I could rewind and live the trip all over again I would. I have no regrets for Germany, other than not being able to stay longer. Being here has made me very happy. The experiences, the people, and the places have all been amazing. I feel blessed. I could not ask for anything better.

clip_image006

No comments:

Post a Comment