Sunday, June 19, 2011

SABRINA: German film plus Iran and China

 

kino_salami2_99452k

Movie night was pretty cool. It was awesome to have that little theater all to ourselves. The movies was a little trippy but I love the whole Bollywood feel it had going on and that baby sheep was SO cute! The main character was a wimp, and the chick was ginormous, perfect match I suppose. I was so proud of myself for not falling asleep. Lately, I think I've caught Annabelle's narcolepsy because I've been falling asleep during everything (Love you, Annabelle!). But I made it through the movie and enjoyed it. Then we got to watch Hendrik's Chinese wedding!

30713_385210319666_583279666_3902881_6468795_n

(Henrik, our program director and his wife Pei)

Bo came and sat beside me and shared his Coke and Gummi Bears. He also told me the Chinese traditions that were laced into the wedding like Hendrik having to eat the 5 special dumplings and the people trying to steal his shoes. Hendrik's wedding was amazing! It looked VERY expensive!! It was a nice video though and then Hendrik took us home ((And I hated the whole ride, especially with me being up front. I don't like American roads, much less roads where it looks chaotic and I have no idea what the rules are!!!))

No comments:

Post a Comment